This information campaign on protection of the environment launched by Salumificio Pedrazzoli is part of a journey started in 1996 with the creation of the PrimaVera® organic cured meats line. At that time organic pig farming was an unconventional choice, dictated by love for slow production in harmony with nature’s cycles, that respected animal welfare and promoted the local area. Now as then we have not lost our enthusiasm and the firm determination that defines us as we follow the philosophy of organic farming and sustainable values, a vision that is based on respect and love for the environment we inhabit.
- PRODUCING LESS, BUT BETTER
We are committed to livestock farming that ensures animal welfare and respects the natural rhythm of seasons. This means being able to devote more time to the pursuit of qualitative excellence, guaranteeing a food product that is good not just for consumers but above all for the environment.
- USING SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
We have decided to adopt an environmentally sustainable behaviour, using materials and packaging that are far removed from the disposable approach and come from sustainably-managed forests.
- ORGANIC LIVESTOCK FARMING FOR LESS POLLUTION
Organic livestock farming means:
- raising fewer animals in the context of an ecological management that minimizes the impact on the environment;
- growing fodder for livestock without pesticides or chemical fertilizers, thus protecting
- not using antibiotics and veterinary drugs as preventive measures, preferring homeopathic remedies that have less impact on soils fertilized with livestock manure;
- producing less, at the same time ensuring a level of animal welfare that cannot be achieved in
intensive livestock farming.
- FIGHTING FOOD WASTE
What we decide to consume, in terms of quality and quantity, can help not only the environment that surrounds us and our society, but our economy as well. There are simple steps that
we can take in our daily life to avoid food waste: starting today we want offer you some key suggestions on how to best preserve our products and consume them responsibly.
The green.passion logo was created in collaboration with the young artist and Instagrammer Bernulia,
who conveyed our vision of a greener world in the image of an engraved leaf. He will be adding more creative interpretations to the topics that we will explore throughout our campaign. KEEP FOLLOWING US!